Everybody dreams of having a perfect wedding. Couples spend time planning for this special day but often times the venue can create last minute problems. Church, garden and beach weddings are the norm and for those who want to keep it private and intimate fly to other countries. It is not bad to spend extra money for the venue but if in case you want to make it simple and practical why not consider a backyard wedding? It’s a no – no for some, but think about the savings that you’ll make. If you have a spacious backyard, then make use of it. Take a look at these top 5 reasons why you shouldn’t dismiss this option:
Save with a Backyard Wedding
- Save cash – It is ridiculous to spend huge amounts for a venue that you will just use for a few hours. Celebrities spend a lot for lavish weddings. Well, it is nice to be in an exclusive and expensive venue, but if the budget does not allow you to do so, then be more creative and decorate your backyard for a wedding instead. There are many ways to come up with a beautiful and stylish backyard.
- Reservation – There’s no need for a reservation. You already have a place to use. All you need to do is hire someone who can transform your backyard for the special occasion.
- Your place, your rules – This is often the scenario, there are rules when you rent a venue. There’s no time and styling restrictions when you do a backyard wedding.
- It’s more sentimental – Guests and newlyweds feel at home. There is no pressure to move a certain way. Guests can enjoy roaming around, drinking and have a good chat with other guests.
- Not a problem for unexpected guests – The number of guests is limited but if a friend of a cousin accidentally shows up at your place, there is no reason why you can’t let him/her in. And besides, you can receive as many guests as you want.
A wedding is supposed to be special and memorable. It’s a celebration of love and unity of two people who are bound to be together for the rest of their lives. Having a backyard wedding makes things more simple and intimate. Isn’t it nice to start with money rather than spending it over venue hires and other possible miscellaneous accidents? A budget wedding in a backyard will definitely save you a lot more money so you can begin your wedded bliss with cash in your pockets.